Surfing Lessons/Surfing Instruction in Lincoln City, Oregon
Safari Town Surfing Lessons Let us help make your first surfing experience a great one. Call us today to reserve your spot. We offer standard surf lessons, or one on one private instructions at a great price! Surfing Lessons are available May - October and and are subject to availability, and surfing conditions. Groups also welcome by appointment. Feel free to call the shop for more information: 541-996-6335
Surfing Lesson Prices and Info
- Standard surf lesson 1.5 hours $55.00/ person
- Private one on one instruction 1.5 hours $75.00
- Group pricing please call the shop at 541-996-6335
- Surfboard wetsuit rental package $40.00/ 24 hours
- Surfing equipment rental prices
- Standard surfing lesson with surfboard /wetsuit rental package $95.00/ person
- Private surfing lesson with surfboard/wetsuit rental package $115.00
Standard Surf Lesson with Surfboard/Wetsuit Rental Package $95.00
Private Surf Lesson with Surfboard/Wetsuit Rental Package $115.
Meet Our Instructors:
Dayl has over 25 years of surfing experience on the Central Oregon Coast as well as in San Diego, California. Dayl has been a great friend and surfing buddy for nearly 20 years. He is also a local school teacher at Newport High School which helps him communicate well with people and students. Safari Town gets lots of compliments on what a great job Dayl does giving surf lessons. Space may be limited, so reserve your spot today!
Kevin started exploring the ocean not long after he could walk. Growing up on the Oregon Coast, Kevin spent a lot of time at the beach and working at the surf shop. After dominating the contest circuit as a kid, Kevin has grown away from competitive surfing, and now enjoys catching waves without the contest hype. He has a thorough knowledge of the ocean, and communicates well with others. He is also a certified lifeguard for the City of Lincoln City. Kevin can help you if you are a first timer, or if you want to take your surfing to the next level.
Tony started surfing when he was 12 years old and was hooked after his first session. Tony has over 35 years of surfing experience, and can help first timers as well as those wanting to progress further. Tony relates well to all age groups, but still likes to think of himself as a kid. Tony was so stoked on surfing he moved to Lincoln City in 1988 and opened Safari Town Surf Shop in 1989 where he still works and surfs today.See more...
- Call Safari Town Surf Shop to reserve your spot. A valid credit card is required for deposit.
- We require 48 hours cancellation notice. Cancellations after the 48 hour limit, or no shows will be charged a $50.00 fee/person.
- Cancellations by Safari Town Surf Shop for high surf advisories, extreme weather, and/or unsafe surf conditions will not be charged a cancellation fee. In such cases we will refund or reschedule your lesson. We want your first surfing experience to be a safe one.
- You can check the surf report right from Safari Town's website. See surf report here!
Want to learn to surf?
- Check out this article :10 things every beginner surfer should know
Surfing Lincoln City, Oregon
Welcome to Safari Town Surf
official web site.
We are a family owned and operated surf shop established in 1989, on the Central Oregon Coast in Lincoln City, Oregon. We are a full service surf shop offering surfboards, bodyboards, skimboards, skateboards, wetsuits, clothing, accessories, surfboard repair, and much more. Safari Town also offers a complete surfing rental department along with surfing instruction (lessons) for anyone wanting to give surfing a try. We have everything you need to enjoy surfing, skimboarding, or bodyboarding on the central Oregon Coast in Lincoln City. Safari Town also offers a complete skateboard department, including longboard skateboards, and all the accessories to go skateboarding. We are just a few blocks from the world famous Lincoln City Skatepark. Stop by Safari Town next time you are in Lincoln City. Thank you for visiting our web site. If you have any questions please call us at 541-996-6335 or email us at email@example.com