Join Mailing List
Receive the latest Safari Town News and Deals!
Check our on line specials page!
Kayak Rentals Lincoln City, Oregon
Kayak Rental Rates
- Single person kayak $40. / day return by closing time. (Add $10. for 24 hour rental)
- 2-person tandem kayak $50./ day return by closing time. (Add $10. for 24 hour rental)
- Kayak rentals include kayak, paddle, seatback, life jacket and invasive species permit.
- Wetsuit rentals $20./ day (24hours), shorty 1/2 wetsuit $12.00/ day
- Soft racks for
hauling kayaks around town $5.00/day. ( not recommended for hwy use)
also to be used at your own risk.
- For safety reasons a wetsuit is required when taking rental kayaks into the ocean.
- All kayak rentals 10' and over will include an invasive species permit.
- Call us today to reserve your kayak!
- A valid credit card is required for deposit.
- We require 72 hours cancellation notice.
- Cancellations after the 72 hour limit, or no shows will be charged the normal kayak rental fee. We hold your kayak, and therefore will charge you if your reservation is cancelled after the 72 hour limit.
Need your kayak deliverd in the Lincoln City area?
- We offer delivery and pick up of our rental Ocean Kayaks. Delivery fees are $50.00 for up to two kayaks within the Lincoln City area. Prior arrangements should be made and this is subject to availability. Call the shop for info or to make arrangements 541-996-6335
- You will need a roof rack to safely transport Ocean Kayaks safely. Most factory racks will also work, but we encourage customers to check the weight restrictions of your rack before attempting to haul a kayak. It is your resposibility to check the load limits of your rack.
- We suggest customers bring nylon rope or tie down straps to secure the bow and stern of the kayak to the front and rear bumpers of your car.
- It is a good idea to use the scupper holes in the kayak to secure the kayak to the roof of your car. You do not want the kayak to slide off the roof of your car and possibly cause an accident. A little extra time securing your kayak to your vehicle can help keep you and others safe!
- Customers are responsible for makng sure kayaks are secured safely to their racks, and for returning kayaks in the same condition in which they received them. We also ask that you please do not drag the kayaks. If they are to heavy get a helper to keep from damaging the bottom of the kayaks!
If you are not comfortable with transporting the kayaks yourself please call the shop and schedule a delivery and pick up of your kayak. ( delivery fees are $50.00 within the Lincoln City area for up to two kayaks)
Kayaking photos in and around Lincoln City
Re Discover the Oregon Coast
Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent or guardian for approval and signature. An "OPEN" Credit Card is required for deposit on all kayak equipment rentals and sales. No checks please.
You may also like...