Kayak Rentals Lincoln City, Oregon
Kayak Rental Rates
- Single person kayak $40. / day return by closing time. (Add $10. for 24 hour rental)
- 2-person tandem kayak $50./ day return by closing time. (Add $10. for 24 hour rental)
- Kayak rentals include kayak, paddle, seatback, and life jacket.
- Wetsuit rentals $20./ day (24hours), shorty 1/2 wetsuit $12.00/ day
- Soft racks for
hauling kayaks around town $5.00/day. ( not recommended for hwy use)
also to be used at your own risk.
- For safety reasons a wetsuit is required when taking rental kayaks into the ocean.
- All kayak rentals 10' and over will include an invasive species permit.
- Call Safari Town Surf Shop to reserve your kayak.
- A valid credit card is required for deposit.
- We require 72 hours cancellation notice.
- Cancellations after the 72 hour limit, or no shows will be charged the normal kayak rental fee. We reserve it for you and therefore will charge if cancelled after the 72 hour limit.
Need your kayak deliverd in the Lincoln City area?
- We offer delivery and pick up of our rental Ocean Kayaks for $50.00 within the Lincoln City area. Prior arrangements should be made and this is subject to availability. Call the shop for info or to make arrangements 541-996-6335
- You will need a roof rack to safely transport Ocean Kayaks safely. Most factory racks will also work, but we encourage customers to check the weight restrictions of your rack before attempting to haul a kayak. It is your resposibility to check the load limits of your rack.
- We suggest customers bring nylon rope or tie down straps to secure the bow and stern of the kayak to the front and rear bumpers of your car.
- It is a good idea to use the scupper holes in the kayak to secure the kayak to the roof of your car. You do not want the kayak to slide off the roof of your car and possibly cause an accident. A little extra time securing your kayak to your vehicle can help keep you and others safe!
- Customers are responsible for makng sure kayaks are secured safely to their racks, and for returning kayaks in the same condition in which they received them. We also ask that you please do not drag the kayaks. If they are to heavy get a helper to keep from damaging the bottom of the kayaks!
If you are not comfortable with transporting the kayaks yourself please call the shop and schedule a delivery and pick up of your kayak. ( $50.00 fee Lincoln City area)
Local kayaking photos in and around Lincoln City
You may also like...
Welcome to Safari Town Surf Shop's official web site. We are a family owned and operated surf shop established in 1989, on the Central Oregon Coast in Lincoln City, Oregon. We are a full service surf shop offering surfboards, body boards, skim boards, skateboards, wetsuits, clothing, accessories, surfboard repair, and much more. Safari Town also offers a complete surfing rental department along with surfing instruction (lessons) for anyone wanting to give surfing a try. We have everything you need to enjoy surfing, skim boarding, or body boarding on the central Oregon Coast in Lincoln City. Safari Town also offers a complete skateboard department, including long board skateboards, and all the accessories to go skateboarding. We are just a few blocks from the world famous Lincoln City Skate park. Stop by Safari Town next time you are in Lincoln City. Thank you for visiting our web site. If you have any questions please call us at 541-996-6335 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.